Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Gossip Girl


This weekend, I watched my beloved Atlanta Falcons #RiseUp and dominate 3 quarters in the Super Bowl 51... and then they hit their plateau. Although I am disappointed in the outcome of the game, I am still so proud of my home team making it all the way to the Super Bowl and giving the league's current record holding quarterback (Brady has 5 rings now) a run for his money!

After faithfully wearing Falcons Red and Black for a week, I was happy to change into something more me. So I channeled my inner Blair Waldorf and came up with this look. I spent the day in downtown Decatur with my favorite girls: my mom and my daughter. 

Although this was not a practical outfit to be in to walk around a city with a toddler, I still thoroughly enjoyed how it came together, and better yet, how it made me feel. It's amazing how getting dressed can change your entire demeanor!






THE DETAILS:


Coat: (old) Forever21 (similar here) // Blazer: (old) Banana Republic (similar here) // Bell sleeve blouse: H&M (similar here) // Skirt: (old) (similar here) // Pumps: purchased at a shop in Italy (similar here and wishlisting these)


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo,


        B.