Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Exchange


Last year, I fell in love... with Bryson Tiller's "Exchange." This is hands down one of my all-time favorite songs. I could, and often times actually do, listen to his entire Trapsoul album on repeat for days straight. No skips. I missed his first Atlanta concert in February. When I found out he'd be back this summer, I started planning instantly! You know that one friend who goes to all the hottest concerts? Yeah, Dolly is mine. So I called her as soon as I found out the date for the Atlanta concert and told her we HAD to go. She was down and the rest was history! I was able to sing shout every single lyric along with hundreds of other fans, just a few feet from the man himself. Let's just say, my summer was made!



I chose to keep my attire pretty comfortable, as Chastain is an amphitheater, which means it's outside. A crowded venue, outside, in Georgia, in the summer.... You do the math. A tank dress to stay cool. A button down shirt as a protective layer in case the seats were dirty. A mini backpack to carry all my concert snacks. And comfortable shoes because who sits down at concerts?






THE DETAILS:
Racerback dress: Nordstrom (similar) // Chambray top: American Eagle // Mini backpack: (old) Target (similar) // Lace-up wedges: (old) Bakers (similar) // Sunnies: (old) random mall boutique (similar)


I can't wait for my next summer event/adventure! What are some things you're excited to do this summer? Comment below!

Thanks for stopping by!
          -B.