Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Minimally Speaking


Being inspired is a must when your job is to inspire others. As a style blogger, I have to bring my A game every day. Although I get style cues from many sources (hello, Olivia Palermo boards on Pinterest), I still have those times when I just cannot...




Part of being inspired takes time and planning. My biggest challenge is managing my time wisely. So this month, I changed the way I get ready. I simply started preparing my wardrobe for the entire week on the weekends. That way, no matter what, all I have to do is jump into what is already set out and go! Yes, mind blowing, I know... But making this minor change helped me look a lot more put-together. Others noticed that Fancy B was back and the compliments started rolling in again lol!


This entire look, excluding the handbag, is from Zara. I feel like you really can't go wrong in that store. Everything just WORKS! I like the juxtaposition of glam and grit; pretty and tough; chic and grunge, so I had to rough something up on this look. This look was a little too perfect for me, so I DIY'd some knee rips in the jeans and was good to go.


THE DETAILS:
Asymetrical top: Zara (similar) // Gray acid-washed jeans: Zara // White pumps with vinyl insert: Zara (similar) // Python Print purse: Aldo (color no longer available) //


Thank you for stopping by!
           -B.


Photos by Pamela Patterson