Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A Vested Interest

Although I am not a "summertime girl," I love the ease of the season. When else can you throw on a tank, some DIY cut-offs, a sleeveless blazer and call it a complete going-out look because you threw some heels on with it?
I'll wait for a response....
You really can't! And that's become my formula for easy summer chicness! 1. A flowy tank 2. a pair of shorts and 3. some sort of statement piece (in this instance, I chose two: the sleeveless blazer and the fringe sandals). And my rule of thumb is to keep it neutral! You can't go wrong! 


And can we talk about these heels? I love them! So comfy, so easy to wear, and they easily add a statement to an otherwise safe outfit. I'm into it!



 
 
Photo credit: Kaye McCoy
 
THE DETAILS:
Sleeveless blazer: Style Moi // Chiffon tank: Nordstrom Rack (old) // Cut-off shorts: Goodwill x DIY // Fringe sandals: Go Jane // "Charlie" name necklace: Onecklace