Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Girls' Night

I haven't really had a full on girls' night since my daughter arrived. When I realized I had a free weekend (meaning no work, no events, and grandma was on duty), I took full advantage!
I went out for dinner, had a few cocktails, planned to go to a lounge, but that waiting in line situation is not for me, and just really enjoyed catching up with my friends. I had forgotten how much fun it is to get dressed up, made up, and enjoy the city. However, the turn up did get a little too real when I realized I had lost my ID and debit card. But whatever. I think it was worth it lol! I got my youth back!




This necklace is from MiaTris Jewelry Boutique and I am totally obsessed with it! I love purple and gold is my favorite metal. This necklace combines them both and although it looks pretty heavy, it's surprisingly light. It's weighted but not a burden to wear. I got so many compliments on this necklace all evening! 
 



THE DETAILS:
Asymmetrical hem shift dress: 10 Dollar Mall // Booties: 10 Dollar Mall // "Egypt" statement necklace: Mia Tris (also comes in black & gold color combo)
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!
       xoxo,
            B.