Sunday, March 1, 2015

Flannel-ly Ready

Ok, so for the record, I LOVE menswear. Not "menswear inspired" but actual men's clothing. This shirt was thrifted from the men's department. Teal is one of my favorite colors and plaid is one of my three favorite prints. This fedora was purchased from a men's hat store I came across when I lived in London. I like men's hats because they fit over my thick hair and big head! To add some feminine flare, I put on a flared hem skirt, statement necklace (worn under my collar), some riding boots with knee socks, and created a head full of curls. The layers kept me warm. The hat pulled together the look. Overall, this was one of my easiest outfits to put together. A few minutes in my closet and deciding to just be lazy comfortable led me here.





photography by Cameron Tabbs

What I'm Wearing:
men's flannel: thrifted // similar
flared hem skirt: ASOS // similar
boots: (old) Vince Camuto // similar 
Thank you for reading!
xoxo,
       B.