Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Purr-fectly Chill

      Today was a great day. The sun was out, I was able to do a little shopping, spent quality time with my little family... It was all just so nice and refreshing. Oh, and the beau had just surprised me with a beautiful new handbag and she is a stunner! Yeah, I couldn't have asked for a better, relaxing day. But on to the wardrobe information... 
      As mentioned in a previous post, I LOVE this SheInside dress. It is so easy to slip into and a maxi with high slits is instant glam (a la J. Lo on just about any red carpet). Here, I decided to tone down the sexy and make this dress a bit more cooler weather appropriate. By adding a few layers, and accessories, you can turn any summer dress into a surprising A/W ensemble... Plus, you can totally double your wardrobe! No more storing "off-season" clothes. I like to get the maximum wear out of all of my clothes, so if it's hanging, it's getting worn!
     

-
Photography by Cameron Tabbs


And of course I had the tiny diva with me! 
what I'm wearing:
Leopard print maxi dress: (old) SheInside (similar)
Vegan leather jacket: Joe Fresh
Combat boots: Madden Girl from 2 years ago (current version here)
Sunnies: H&M
bag: Tory Burch "Fleming"
Beanie: H&M
 
What makes you happy? How do you like to spend your free days? I'd love to hear from ya!
Thanks for stopping by!
 
xoxo,
     B.