Friday, January 2, 2015

Polar Bear's Toenail

      Happy New Year, everyone! I hope that saying goodbye to 2014 was as much fun for you as it was for me. The beau and I went to an intimate NYE gathering at a friend's house. This was actually our first NYE together in the 5 years we've known each other. I rarely do anything besides go to church on the last day of the year. But at the last minute, we made other plans to be together and really making a beautiful memory celebrating how much we bounced back in 2014.
     It was a truly trying, uncomfortable, challenging, yet memorable year for the two of us. We welcomed a beautiful baby girl, decided to change my last name (I'm still excited about that), ventured into entrepreneurship, learned the importance of truly supporting & loving one another unconditionally, harnessed the power of forgiveness, and searched for joy in all things (James 1:2 "My brothers, count it all joy when you fall into divers temptations"). My, my, my, have we come a long way! I know that if it were not for God's presence in my life, certain situations could've been detrimental.
 
 
 


Photography by Cameron Tabbs

 Faux fur coat: F21 // Metallic Dress: (old) via Selfridge's, alternative // Metallic pumps: (old) via Marshall's, similar, another option for a STEAL // Necklace: (no longer available), get the look here // Chanel bag: (vintage), find your own pre-loved Chanel here,  here, or here

Make 2015 your story of triumph! And as always, thank you so much for stopping by!

Always,
          Fancy B.