Friday, November 28, 2014

Borderline Bordeaux


   Fall is easily my favorite season. I love putting outfits together and adding scarves, beautiful coats, faux fur, detailed boots, and on and on and on. My favorite things to wear in autumn are boots and hats. I have collected so many of both to the point that I actually forget what I have. I decided to "curate" a few of my favorites. **Disclaimer: I might have a slight hoarding problem...** In addition, my favorite colors in the colder months are oxblood/burgundy/Bordeaux, emerald/forest green, and of course, the ever-chic black.
  My fiance' had given me an evening full of spa treatments the night before so I was really feeling myself on this day. It was warm, the baby was content to play independently while I got ready, and I felt pretty and happy. I think it all gave me the confidence to wear shorts in the winter. I totally gave myself a pass to wear them since they're a wool blend. This look was effortless and cute, yet I was still comfortable enough to handle shopping and running errands with my fiance' and mini me.
   Please forgive the mean glares. The sun was TREACHEROUS!
There's nothing like a good car selfie






You ever got the feeling that you're being followed?? Lol


 
 
photography by Cameron Tabbs

what I'm wearing:
Blazer: Nordstrom Rack (also available at ModCloth) (similar at Windsor)
Shorts: French Connection (old), (similar at F21)
Felt Hat: Macy's (old), (similar at F21)
Booties: Bakers (old)

Thank you for stopping by!
xoxo,
            B.