Saturday, October 18, 2014

Today Was A Fairy Tale

  No matter what the temperature is, if there is an outfit that I have spent time on putting together, accessorizing, and conceptualizing makeup looks for... I'm GONNA wear it! Just so happens, the cooler air came through a bit sooner than I expected. You'd think me living in GA my whole life would have prepared me to NOT get too comfortable with those 80 degrees October days.
 I had been saving this tulle skirt all summer because I was still carrying too much in my post partum midsection. After dropping a few more pounds, I was ready to finally take this fluffy little cloud out for a spin. I initially planned to pair it with a tribal print crop top, and single sole sandals, but after checking the temperature, I opted for a chambray top under this lightweight sweater and studded chunky heels. I actually think this look came together beautifully! I ended up liking this pairing more than my original idea.
Pumpkin Spice Latte, anyone?
 
 I had so much fun shooting in this skirt, maybe too much fun! I am incredibly thankful to have a patient beau-tographer who is willing to snap pictures while I act silly. And all he asks in return is that I cook a nice meal later (which I am usually already tasked to do!). I know he doesn't necessarily enjoy, nor understand this, but he'll grin and bear it from time to time and he actually has a pretty good eye for product placement, background, and angles.
 


Photography by Cameron Tabbs

What I'm Wearing:
Chambray Shirt: F21
Blush Cable Knit Sweater: F21 (old), Charlotte Russe and ASOS offer similar styles
Tulle Skirt: eBay
Heels: Bakers (old)
 

I N S T A G R A M
Thank you for stopping by!
 xoxo,
     B.