Monday, August 25, 2014

Little White Dress

I usually don't wear dresses when I know I'll be out the house for long since they make nursing such an impossible task.bought this dress to wear to my baby shower last fall then changed my mind and wore it to Thanksgiving dinner instead. 





I knew I wanted to get one more wear out of this pretty lace dress before the summer ended since I know I'm going to be way too small to wear it again next summer. I added the vest to toughen up the look a little and to camouflage the excess fabric lol. 






dress: H&M, no longer available. Get the look // vest: thrifted & DIY'd; similar look available here // heels: old (random online store from years ago); similar // bag: Icing (old) // Necklace: Forever21 (old); similar style here
 
I hope everyone had a good weekend!!
Xoxo,
     B.