Tuesday, September 9, 2014

It's A Jungle Out There

Who runs errands in this type of ensemble? I do! I love this dress and leopard print is hands down my favorite pattern. I'm obsessed with being able to throw on one piece and go! It's a time saver and so hassle free when I'm dressing while my little one is practicing pulling up by placing my calf in a death grip! I slip it on, adjust the straps, and I'm out the door. And a major plus is that the adjustable straps really come in handy when I have to nurse (I'm ALWAYS looking for a way to be a fashionable nursing mommy). 

Another reason I adore this dress is because it can be such an amazing transitional piece. I will definitely be wearing this paired with a dark lip, some boots, and a leather motorcycle jacket once the weather gets cooler. 

Photography by Pamela Patterson
 
What I'm wearing:
Dress: SheInside (similar)
Purse: H&M (color no longer available)
Necklace: (old) Forever21 (similar, similar)
 
Because this dress has helped me look fab in a pinch, I've decided to bless one of you guys lol! I love giveaways so I'm beyond excited to announce my first one. One lucky reader will be able to rock this frock as well! A winner will be randomly selected on September 16, 2014. Follow these simple rules and good luck!
xoxo,
 B
 

*Giveaway closed 9/16/14*