Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Guess Who's Bizzack!

 I know I took a long hiatus from blogging. I have been dealing with so much: graduation, camera malfunctions, traveling, but most important... I had a baby!

I still can't believe I'm the mother to a happy, healthy 4 month old girl named Charlie Phoenix! She has taught me so much and has brought me so much joy! 

As for fashion, I am just getting back to the old me: fancy, everyday. It took me some time after my cesarean to get back into my heels & skinny jeans since I wasn't allowed to workout. Here's my first post, postpartum.

Top: Arden B (no longer available) Similar HERE and HERE
Pants: LOFT HERE and similar HERE
Heels: Target HERE
Handbag: H&M HERE
Pacifier holder on purse: Buy Buy Baby
Curls via Bantu knots & Shea Moisture
INSTAGRAM POST
   


More posts to follow! Xoxo, B

                   Let's be best buds! Follow me on  
                    Instagram: @TheBriiNicole