Thursday, May 22, 2014

Cut From A Different Cloth

 There is nothing I love more than an outfit created entirely of wardrobe basics. It makes life so easy! This particular ensemble is comprised of a basic silk tank, black bandage skirt, a plaid button up, a classic tote, minimalist heels, and gold hoops.
 
Nothing special, but it still packs a punch! Cutesy, yet functional! The flannel acts as an extra layer in case I leak throughout the day (the woes of a nursing mother, lol). I use the oversized tote as a baby bag. I stash a few of my necessities in one of the small pockets on the bag and a pair of flats on the bottom.
 
 I rarely have time for hair and makeup so a bun and a quick orange summer lip help me look put-together in a flash!



Tank: thrifted, but similar here
Bandage Skirt: House of Fraser (old)-- Newer version here and frugal find here
Plaid shirt: JC Penney (no longer available, alternative here)
Shoes: Target
Handbag: H&M (sold out, but similar style here)


Instagram Post
 
Let's be best buds! Follow me on Instagram!!