Sunday, March 3, 2013

Do You Dare??

Who are you wearing? One of the most asked questions on the red carpet. One of the most heard response is Guiseppe Zanotti (or simply Guiseppe, as young Hollywood celebs are referring to the hot designer).
Guiseppe is one of the most innovative and unique shoe designers out right now. His designs are constantly replicated in mainstream stores. From the coveted bow sandal, to the heeless wedges, his creations inspire so many companies.
The heeless wedge was one of the most replicated designs seen in fast fashions retailers like Forever21, ASOS, Jeffrey Campbell. I finally broke down and purchased a pair. I like them but I'm sure they will not be a staple piece in my wardrobe. This style will be here today and gone tomorrow, so I went the cheap route when I decided to join the heeless wedge bandwagon and purchased mine from Bakers.



What do you think about the sculptured heel/ heeless wedge trend? Has the market been saturated with this trend? Is it time to retire it? Do you dare to wear??